The newly renovated John M. Cuelenaere branch of the Prince Albert Public Library is now open for regular hours.
Bernice Sayese Centre and Saskatchewan Polytechnic locations will reopen at a later date.
The library is coordinating its pandemic response with other city facilities. Some services are affected:
- Public computers will not be available.
- Public Seating will be kept to a minimum.
- Building occupancy will be limited to 30 members of the public.
- Members of the public entering the building will have their temperature taken.
- Public washrooms will not be available.
- Meeting rooms and the theatre will be made available later.
- Library programs will commence later.
- Members of the public are required to wear a mask inside the library at all times. Please do not remove your mask once you enter the building. You will be asked put it back on or leave. Enforcement is permitted under the Public Health Act.
- Members of the public are encouraged to keep their visits short. Under 30 minutes, if possible.
Thank you for your cooperation!